Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
8K Video and Peripheral Powerhouse
Transform a single USB-C port into a videoperipheraland charging powerhouse with the Cable Matters USB-C Multiport Adapter with 8K HDMI and Power Delivery. Instantly and effortlessly add 2 USB-A portsa gigabit Ethernet portand an 8K and 4K 120Hz capable HDMI port to a device with a single USB-C port. Power and charge your device with pass-through charging. The 8K Multiport Adapter is the ultimate one-cable solution for high-bandwidthhigh-resolution workspaces.
- 8K video requires a desktop computer with an Nvidia RTX 2060/2070/2080 or an AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series GPU. Laptops with 11th generation Intel Tiger Lake CPUs and Intel Iris Xe graphicssuch as the Intel Evo certified laptops also support 8K (installation of the latest Intel graphics driver may be required).
- All MacbookMacbook Proand Mac Mini with Apple M1 or Intel chips can only support a maximum resolution of [email protected] Hz
- Certain 8K and 4K 120Hz TVs may require a firmware update to work properly.
- 4K 120Hz and 8K support must be manually enabled on some 4K 120Hz and 8K televisions.
- VRR/G-Sync/FreeSync are not supported.
8K Video Resolution
- Supports up to an 8K 30Hz or 4K 120Hz HDMI display
- Ideal companion accessory for 4K 120Hz televisions or gaming monitors
- Backward compatible with 1440p1080pand lower resolutions
High Dynamic Range
- 10-bit color depth dynamic color mapping
- Increased color spaces and brightness
- HDR over USB-C is currently only supported on Nvidia RTX series graphics cards
Dual 5Gbps USB Connectivity
- Supports 2x USB 3.0 devices
- Connect a keyboardmouseor flash drive
- Supports 5Gbps USB 3.0 speeds
Power and Charge
- Supports pass-through charging via Power Delivery
- Power and charge the host device up to 100W
Gigabit Ethernet Networking
- Instantly add 10/100/1000 Ethernet to a thin laptop
- Supports MAC address pass-through (MAC cloning)
- LED status indicators verify the connection
Thunderbolt 4 Port Compatible
- WindowsmacOSLinuxand ChromeOS compatible
- Plug and playno external drivers required
- Also compatible with Thunderbolt 3Thunderbolt 4and USB4 ports
Find answers in product infoQAsreviews
Your question might be answered by sellersmanufacturersor customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.Instantly add an 8K USB-C adapter2x USB-A ports100W pass-through chargingand gigabit Ethernet to a USB-C device; 8K HDMI to USB-C adapter dock supports a maximum resolution of 8K @30Hz or 4K @120Hz5Gbps USB-A portsand 1Gbps networking
USB-C to HDMI adapter hub supports advanced video features including HDR; hub supports ultra high resolution displays and ultra fast refresh rate gaming monitors
The 8K USB C adapter to HDMI supports USB-C devices with DP Alt Mode support; HDMI to Thunderbolt 3 adapter is Thunderbolt 3 port / Thunderbolt 4 port compatible; USB-C adapter supports HDR for breathtaking colors; Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) support for lag-free gaming with the HDMI to USBC adapter; Enjoy surround sound audio for lifelike sound with the USB C HDMI adapter
USB to USB C adapter hub adds two USB-A ports with 5Gbps data support; USB-C power port supports 5Gbps USB-C data transfer via USB Type C adapter; Connect high bandwidth peripherals like HD webcams and flash drives to the USBC to USB hub via the USB c dongle adapter type C hub
USBC adapter hub adds gigabit Ethernet networking to a thin client computer; Instantly add a more reliable Ethernet network with blazing-fast 1Gbps Ethernet support; USB-C Ethernet adapter supports MAC address pass-through