Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
The Ultimate Workstation Accessory
The Cable Matters USB 3.0 Switch is the ultimate accessory for a multiple-device workstation. Share high-speed USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 peripherals between up to four of your deviceseliminating the need for separate pairs of keyboardsmiceand printers for each computer. An included adapter adds support for USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 hosts. Easily swap laptops in and out of your workspace without having to unplug multiple USB cables.
- Connect the included AC adapter to use external hard drives or other USB devices with high power requirements
- Use the included USB 2.0 extension cable to connect wireless keyboard/mouse dongles or other wireless USB devices
Four HostsFour Peripherals
- Four micro-B 3.0 ports connect up to four computers or laptops to the switch with the included micro-B to USB 3.0 cables
- Four USB 3.0 ports connect up to four peripherals to the switch Set the active host with a push of a buttonand all four connected peripherals will connect to the active host
- The included adapter adds support for USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 laptops
- Unique design includes four LED-lit buttons to effortlessly swap between hosts with the push of a single button. No need to press a button multiple times to cycle between hosts
- Ideal button placement provides space to attach labelsso you can easily keep track of which button controls which host
- 4x laptop connectors
- USB peripheral connectors
- Source switching buttons with active source LED lighting
- On/Off Switch
- USB-C port for optional power (AC adapter included)
RemoteNot More Wires
- An included remote control allows for quickeasy switching of the host computer with the push of a single button
- Easily mount the USB switch in an equipment cabinet or behind the computer and still control it from your desktop. Wireless remote eliminates the need for a tethered pop-out switcher that just adds more cable clutter
- Remote control can be disabled in situations where RF interference may be an issue
Built-in On/Off Switch
- The switch includes a unique on/off switch to prevent power drain when the switch is not in use
- Reset the switch by power cycling iteliminating the need for unplugging and reconnecting wires
5 Gbps Data Transfer
- USB 3.0 supports a transfer rate of 5Gbps
- Transfer a full-length HD movie to a USB 3.0 flash drive in under one minute
- 10x faster than USB 2.0 speed
- Plug playno driver required
- Universally compatible with all OS
- Compatible with computers with USB 2.0USB 3.0USB-Cand Thunderbolt 3
- Included USB-C adapter allows for connecting laptops with only USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 ports. Easily add more USB-C computers by purchasing additional cables or adapters
- USB sharing switch
- Remote control
- USB-C to USB-A adapter
- USB extension cable
- AC adapter
- User manual
- 4x Micro-USB 3.0 to USB-A cables
Remote controlled USB KVM switch includes a remote control for instantaneously switching USB peripherals between host computers; Store the 4 port USB switch behind a desk or in a crowded equipment rack and use the remote control to switch host devices; USB switcher remote control can be disabled for use in RF-sensitive environments
USB switch 4 computers reduces cable and accessory clutter; Use the keyboard mouse switch to use one keyboardmouseprinterand USB hard drive with up to four computers; Eliminate the need for separate workspaces with the USB 3 switch; USB sharing switch ensures your devices are always ready to go with one push of a button; On Windows hosts onlyconnect monitors to the USB hub switch using a compatible USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter (sold separately)
The 4 port USB hub supports USB 3.0 speeds of up to 5Gbps; Keyboard mouse switch is backward compatible with USB 2.0 peripherals and works as a USB 2.0 switch; USB C switch supports USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 hosts with the included USB C to USB-A adapter; Keyboard and mouse switch provides flexibility for USB-C and USB 3 hosts
USB hub is bus-powered and supports most devices with no external power needed; AC adapter is included for optional external power for devices which may require more power; Built-in on/off switch on the keyboard switch for power cycling or power saving support without needing to disconnect cables